Books

Friday, March 11, 2016

Updates

Things didn't go as easy for DIL as first thought.  She was in terrible pain for 2 days so she went to the emergency clinic, they cut the cast as the wrist was so swollen, xrayed again and decided she needed surgery to reset it.  She had the surgery on Wednesday and she came home yesterday.  She feels much better and hopes to be at their sons semi final peewee hockey game tonight.  We'll see her then.  

These are a few picture of the amaryllis with its second set of flowers.  It's even taller than the first set-about 25"- and still no leaves.







Added an update to the previous post about the books.


Bye for now.


1 comment:

  1. Broken bones always make me feel rather queasy, I've never broken a bone (there's the kiss of death right there!) and hope I never do. Hope her arm heals well now. Ya know what every time I see an amaryllis I start singing Is this the way to Amarillo! Mad I know, but I can't help it. Who needs drugs ;-D Lovely plant, I had one once and that as many times as it flowered, I killed it!:(

    ReplyDelete