Books

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Haircut

I finally got a haircut today. I'm such a procrastinator when it comes to haircuts that I probably only get it done about once a year. I had about six inches chopped off. Looks and feels much better, but it will take me a while to get it to go right, if you know what I mean. I don't have a picture, but that's okay!
I spent quite a lot of time today moving pictures from 3 computers onto one. I've finished now so I know just what we've got. I had no idea there would be over 500!!! Mind you, I could probably delete quite a few of them and they'd never be missed. My next job is to scan the pictures that I took this summer on my 35mm. I still have 3 or 4 films to use up and then I think it will be digital all the time. I was surprised to find out that Costco don't even develop film any more. I knew they didn't sell regular film but I thought they were still developing it. Sign of the times I guess.

1 comment:

  1. I have an old Nikon that I use to take B and W pics of the kids,I love using it and getting proper photos too !!!I suppose it is just moving with the times even the TV is going digital.
    I always spend ages twiddling with my hair when I get back from the hairdressers,
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete