Books

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snowing


I just changed the header picture. I took that picture and the ones below 5 minutes ago from my dining room window! It's been snowing since yesterday. The forecast was for 5-10cm. today. I think we're there already.Didn't go anywhere today. Didn't want to drive in this lousy weather.

We went to a hockey game last night. We won 6-1. Great game. The tickets were the second pair we got for Christmas.
I thought I would keep track of the books I read this year. The three below are ones I read over Christmas break. Not exactly this year, but pretty close.
This is the first Tammy Hoag book I have read. I enjoyed it and will read more of her books. It's kind of scary and a mystery.
I enjoyed this book. Very light reading. Very predictable. You've figured out the end after the first few chapters, but getting there was fun reading. I think a lot of women can put themselves in the main characters shoes.

This is about 4 girls that make a pact in university to always be there for each other, no matter what, and how years later this promise is put to the test. Another very light reading but I enjoyed it.
I've been playing with my digital picture frame that I got for Christmas this afternoon. Haven't got it all figured out yet, but I've downloaded lots of pictures to it.
Time to go and make supper. We're having an "appetizer' night. Just a bunch a snackies!
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment