Books

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Pacific Blue


How d'ya like these babies!!! (Don't look at the crappy floor!) These were a huge surprise from son #2 for Christmas! I just want to get a chair and sit and admire them. The colour is Pacific Blue. The picture doesn't show the colour very well but it is very similar to Wedgewood blue. They have all the bells and whistles you can imagine. They were such a wonderful surprise, to say the least!

Son #2 is here to visit for a few days so this post is short and sweet!!

Bye for now

5 comments:

  1. Well aren't YOU the lucky lady! I've wanted those for quite some time. Still have my small, boring ones LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. Riverdance sounds great - I would love to see it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Does #2 son need a godmother??? Those are awesome. My poor old Kenmore washer and dryer are starting to show their age. It's getting time for a replacement. I had no idea they came in "pacific blue". It sounds so...restful. Just what laundry SHOULD be. lol I'd better get the bright red ones, though. Something to keep me awake when I'm folding the five hundred dishtowels I seem to have to use every time I cook dinner! :)
    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please feel free to send son #2 for a visit to me anyday...... wow those machines look very wow...hope they are easy to drive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're great, what a fantastic colour!
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete