Books

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. I don't know where December went. I know we spent most of it buried in tons of snow (same as many, many, places) and horrible cold temperatures. You know it's been really cold when you are really happy that's it's going to be only -12 degrees out!!! Balmey!

I had 2 weeks off work, which was great but that is rapidly coming to an end. Only 3 more days and then back to the grind.

Lots of fabulous gifts for Christmas. A 52" HDTV, lots of gift cards (love them) a Nintendo DS with Brain Age and so much more. Everyone was very generous. We saw lots of family and had a really good time.

We spent New Years at home. Our neighbours got home from their trip visiting their daughter (out of province) at 11:30 and called to say they were coming over. They knew we were still up because the Christmas lights were still on. They came over and saw the new year in with us until 1:30 a.m.

We just finished a wonderful baked ham dinner here with #1 son and his family.

Must find a new picture for my header.

I have won several more giveaways that I must blog about but I have to take pictures first.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment