Books

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Beginning of Summer

With a combination of these two I think things are growing!!

The hanging baskets are doing well.






Beautiful Martha Washington geraniums and lobelia in my very special little animal pots.


Lots and lots of petunias.

I planted 3 alium bulbs over 30 years ago.  Now they are all over the garden.  I think the birds or squirrels must move them around.  I probably have over 50 blooms this year.


The hostas are doing really well.

 The peonies are well over 5 feet tall and have over 100 buds.
 Lots of daisies. Often too many and I have to pull them out as they self seed all over the place, even in the lawn.

 The pansies are growing among the roses.

 A couple of my solar lights.


 And then I had to move the hanging baskets and M.W. geraniums under cover last night as big storms were threatening.  They're moved back out this morning to get watered as we are to have rain the rest of the week.


Bye for now!

8 comments:

  1. Your flowers look lovely. Mind are just babies compared to yours.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just glad my peony hasn't flowered yet as it would be trashed by the end of this week.

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful show of colour. I love your geraniums. We have plain red ones all over the place, not nearly as nice as yours.
    Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to rain all week so there should be a good spurt of growth.

      Delete
  3. Those baskets and pots are beautiful, such a wonderful array of colour. The plaques made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My DIL gave me the 'Grow Dammit Grow' one and the other one was my mother's.

      Delete
  4. Me thinks someone has green fingers! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Other than the dreaded weeding and watering it mostly takes care of itself.

      Delete