Books

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Finally

I think I've procrastinated long enough, I originally signed on with blogger back in April, but it has taken me this long to take the plunge. I started reading blogs at about the same time and I have become addicted!! I have no idea where the time goes when I sit down at this computer and click "blogs" in 'my favourites' and start to read what everyone has been up to today. I hope to try and make this blog as interesting as all the ones I read every day!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome on board Janice! And thanks for visiting. I look forward to hearing more about you. I love the idea of garage/yard sales, what a great way to spend a morning. I don't know why they haven't taken off in the UK yet...but I wish they would!I could sit at the PC all day long and have to be quite firm with myself so that I spend some time doing other stuff....the time just flies past.

    ReplyDelete