Books

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Finally Ready


I think I'm finally ready with the etsy thing. I've figured out all the ins and out (I think, I hope) and I'll be ready to list a few items maybe today or tomorrow. Here is a little peek at some of my stuff.
Size 2
Size 4
Size 6
Fits size 2-8
I make hand knit vests, sweaters and hats (toques in Canada) for kids, sizes 2-6. Hopefully people will like them and buy, buy, buy (lol).
I've been pretty busy the last couple of weeks. What with school starting again, yard work, house work. airport runs and my birthday in there somewhere there hasn't been enough time for posting. I try and read my favourite blogs (there are so many of them, and the list is growing all the time) every day and then I don't have any time to write my own posts. Have to get more organized around here.
Must go and make supper so that I'll Hopefully have time to get back here later.
Bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Good luck with your Etsy shop, your knitting looks wonderful. Thanks for the birthday wishes and happy birthday to you too!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    Thanks for your kind words,the photos of your work are great and I love the hats,I hope your Etsy shop does well.
    I don't knit or sew and am so thankful that talented ladies like you share their skills with others,
    Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,

    I have 'hearted' your etsy shop (hope you know what that means)
    Lots of hearts are good for sales apparantely.

    Be patient it takes time (so they keep telling me).

    Good luck x

    ReplyDelete